Some Screenshots (click for fullscreen):
|Calmira XP 4.0b
||Installer - Zip - Source|
|Calmira XP 3.34
|Calmira XP 3.33
||Installer - Source|
|Calmira XP 3.32
|Calmira XP 3.31
|Calmira XP 3.3
Calmira XP 4.0
- Added support for long filenames (')
- Updated Desktop Properties dialog (')
- My Documents-icon on the desktop (')
- XP Taskbar and startmenu
- The XP-buttons have now full button functionality
Calmira XP 3.33
- XP logonscreen readded
- cleaned up the source code
- XP logonscreen removed
- XP buttons
- XP Tab
- Skinning feature added
- A bug that causes to crash windows when multiple users are used fixed
- XP Dialog boxes added
- Simple XP logondialog
- This is the first version of Calmira. In fact it's the same of Calmira Online! 3.3 but it has the icons, bitmaps and colors of Windows XP implemented.
Long filenames on Calmira XP 4.0 (beta):
Calmira XP uses the DOSLFN-driver to display long filenames. You need to start the driver before Windows loads. Doslfn 0.40c is included in the installer; but if you want you can also use the older 0.34-version.
The driver can be found in the directory "doslfn" in the Calmira XP installation directory. Run doslfn.com in DOS. If you don't want to load this driver manualy every time you start you're computer you can load the driver via autoexec.bat
To activate the long file names in Calmira:
Start -> Settings -> File System -> 4DOS/LFN -> checkbox "Enable long file name support".
If you forget to load the doslfn-driver and LFN support is enabled you will not see any files in the Calmira Explorer.